View My Stats

View My Stats

Sunday, June 23, 2013

USA Diary--- 2013------ Day 0 ( 19 June 2013)

Today was the start of my long awaited holiday in USA.Everybody in my Office, including the pantry boy, knew that I was off on vacation and quite a few people came to my room to wish me a good holiday.

I was home by 5PM, finished my last minute packing and ready by 6.30 PM when the cab came.One last minute look around to check all the lights were off and then I was also off.

Quick check-in at the Emirates check-in counter and then a relaxing one hour at the Lounge with a drink and a newspaper in hand.

The flight to Dubai took off on schedule at 9.45 PM and then I settled down to watch Vijay's Thupakki.Escapist fare but relaxing to the mind.Finished my dinner and then off to sleep.

Flight landed on time in Dubai at 12.30 AM local time.

End of day 0.Very uneventful but the adventure was about to start on Day 1. Stay tuned.Like they say in the TV commercials " Don't go away".

No comments:

Post a Comment