View My Stats

View My Stats

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 3 ( USA Diary)--- Cary---- 13 Jun 2010

I woke up on this Sunday at 6.15 AM.It had rained overnight and it was another glorious day. I was ready by 7 AM but Sudha was still enjoying her nap.I let myself out of the door and went for my usual walk and was back by 8 AM.

Sachin and Sudha were already having their coffee in the pation and I joined them.The tennis court was wet so Sachin and I dropped our plans of having a game.

Madhura got busy with her SAP class so Sudha, Sachin and I went to Kroger's and stocked up on some foodstuff including fruits which I cannot do without.We bought some mangoes ( yet to try them) and grapefruit and oranges.

When we came back, I finished my mails and completed my blogs.I was delighted to get a mail from Cornelia Bennet ( nee Stokoe) from KGF and she's promised to connect me to other folks from KGF including my good friend Leonard Ryder.Thank you Cornelia and I hope to hear from my other KGF friends soon.

I know that I've put " The Story of my Life " on hold for some time now and I intend to resume shortly.That's a promise.

We had Poori and Saagu for lunch and then sat down to watch "The Paradine case"--- an old Hitchcock movie from the 1950s starring Gregory Peck.After a short nap, we all went to watch "Beauty and the Beast" which was being performed at the Durham Performing Arts Centre.We sat in the 3rd row and had a lovely time watching the show.

On our way back, we stopped at a Thai restaurant and had our dinner and reached home around 11 PM.

It's now 12.15 AM on Monday morning and I'll sign off now .

Kesari

No comments:

Post a Comment