View My Stats

View My Stats

Sunday, June 27, 2010

USA Diary-----Day 14---- Cincinati/Cary( 24 Jun 2010)

Sudha and I were up by 6 AM to get ready to leave by 8AM for Dayton Airport.
Sudha had her breakfast in the room but I went down to the restaurant for my usual omelette, fruits, juice and coffee.

We checked out and then Ron arrived in this stretch limo. This was really thoughtful of my Office and we got a really memorable ride to the Airport.

As we got off at the Airport, Ron came over and whispered in my ear and asked if he could give Sudha a hug. I said yes and then later Sudha told me that it was like hugging a huge teddy bear.

We caught the flight to Washington and then another flight to Raleigh-Durham and reached at 1.40 PM.Sachin came over and picked us up and dropped us off at home and then left for the Office.

Sachin had prepared some onion-potato huli and onion-potato palya and it was good to eat a hearty lunch once again.

After a good snooze, Sachin & Sudha went off to do some shopping while I caught up on my mails.

Madhura and I meanwhile went out to play some tennis but the lights went off after 15 minutes and that was the end of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment