View My Stats

View My Stats

Sunday, June 27, 2010

USA Diary----Day 12--- (Cincinnati---22 Jun 2010)

I had to get up early in order to finish breakfast by 8 AM.My colleague from India had joined me and we finished breakfast together and took the hotel shuttle bus to my Office.

Meanwhile, Sudha finished her breakfast in the room.The car was waiting for her at 10 AM and the chauffeur, Ron, turned out to be a friendly gentleman.He took Sudha to the Rail Museum, the Museum of Natural History and Fountain Square as well as the houses of the rich and famous along the Ohio River.Sudha got back at 4 PM and I returned from the Office at 5.30 PM.

Seeni and his son Vikku came over at around 7.30 PM and we drove down to Seeni's house.It is a beautiful house in the suburb of Westchester. Anupa was busy with a group of her friends practising for another dance in the basement of the house.Anupa's parents were also there.The pumpkin majjigehuli was delicious.
We spent a very pleasant couple of hours in their house and then spoke to Rajani in Minneapolis since it was her birthday.

Vikku brought out his mrindanga and treated us to some nice beats.

We left at around 11 PM and got back to the hotel and dropped off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment