View My Stats

View My Stats

Sunday, June 27, 2010

USA Diary--- Day 13---- ( Cincinnati---Wed 23 Jun 2010)

My colleague and I were up early since we had invited one of our former colleagues to breakfast at 7 AM at the hotel.

We left as usual for the Office at 8 AM.

Sudha got up leisurely.She had booked the hotel shuttle to drop her off at Kenwood Mall at 10 AM.She was then able to realize her lifetime ambition of strolling around in a shopping area to her heart's content and got back to the hotel around 4 PM.

My company's President had arranged for dinner and 6 of us including Sudha and myself ent for dinner to an Indian restaurant in Montgomery ( another suburb of Cincinnati)at 6.30 PM. After dinner, we got dropped at Kenwood Mall again since Sudha wanted me to look at some items she had seen in the morning, but we decided against it and returned to the hotel.

That was the end of Day 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment