View My Stats

View My Stats

Sunday, June 27, 2010

USA Diary----- Day 17---- Cary ( Sun 27 Jun 2010)

After the late night on Saturday, we got up at 8 AM.

I had the takeaway pizza for breakfast and then we sat down to watch the Germany-England match.It was a thrilling match and England got a real drubbing, notwithstanding the goal that was disallowed.

We then went to the photo studio for our family photographs and I'm not exaggerating when I say that the photos have turned out really well.The studio person knew how to get the right expressions from us and we're really glad that we decided to get this done professionally.

Can't wait to get similar photos clicked with Sandeep and Greeshma.

Went to Sam's Club and Walmart to look for a suitcase to bring back all our purchases.We bought some photo frames and as soon as we got back, we put the photos in the frames.

I'll post the photos in the near future and you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment