View My Stats

View My Stats

Thursday, June 17, 2010

USA Diary( Day 7)----- Cary---- 17 Jun 2010

Another lovely day. I had got up at 7 AM but didn't go for my walk immediately.

I left at 8 AM and met a gentleman who wanted to know if we could walk together from tomorrow. I said yes so I'll be meeting Fred at the mail kiosk tomorrow at 7 AM.

I came back at 9.15 AM and polished off the uppittu today.I didn't go to the Condo office today.Instead, we watched a couple of old movies on Turner Classic Movies and even here I managed to nod off to sleep. I'll post a picture of this tomorrow ( taken by Madhura) and all of you will get an idea of the kind of vacation I'm having.

Went to bed around 3 PM for my afternoon nap and got up at 6.30 PM just as Sachin and Madhura were getting ready to go an "Eagles" concert.

There was bright sunshine outside and I was thinking of going for a swim.However, lethargy overtook me and I retired to bed to read Mickey Spillane while Sudha was chatting away outside with her saheli Asha.

Sudha and I finished our dinner at 9.30 PM and here I am at 10.50PM penning my blog while Sudha is busy reading Sidney Sheldon's "Doomsday Conspiracy". A picture of domestic bliss if ever there was one.

Good night and sleep tight

Kesari

No comments:

Post a Comment